Hey, all!
I am Imma Nuswantari. You may call me, Imma. This is my new blog.
I don't know how to full-fill this blog and make you interest :((
But, I really love fashion and writing^^.
So, I will try to give all I can share about fashion :D
I named this blog fashionography and the REAL me, because this blog contain fashion as my writing based on my daily fashion or to be my daily fashion or about world fashion.
I divide this blog into three segment.
First, onTHEstreet, it contain teenage or women fashion around us.
Second, REALme, it contain my fashion daily story.
Third, writeOUT, it contain my short or long story with or without in it.
If you wanna to gimme comment, I don't mind. I love to be better. And, I love you all! :-*
See you soon in my next post. Bye!
xoxo,
Imma Nuswantari
leave comment, please :D
BalasHapus